Interconnects prices have skyrocketed out of reach, so Cullen is proud to offer these affordable and effective cables. Cullen interconnects use the finest audio grade materials; the result is a very musical and revealing cable that brings out even the subtlest details from your source. Cullen ICs feature 18awg 99.99% pure OFC copper conductors. Their 98% copper shield braid eliminates any airborne RF or EMI. Cullen RCA’s are terminated with Gold Plated Copper connectors with a carbon fiber shell. These Interconnects produce a very neutral sound and get out of the way.
- Super Flexible 8mm PVC Outer Jacket
- 98% Shield constructed of 99.9% Pure OFC copper wire with drain wire which will eliminate EFI and RF
- 18 awg 99.99% Pure OFC Copper Conductors
- Teflon dielectric which provides an extremely high signal transfer and accurate sound quality
- Covered with black Techflex sleeving
- Made in the USA with professional grade materials
Locking Gold plated copper with a Carbon Fiber Shell.
Prices per pair:
- .5 Meter $85
- 1 Meter $95
- 1.5 Meter $105
- 2 Meter $115
- 3 Meter $135
- 4 Meter $170