The Crossover Series II is completely hand-built from the ground up and boasts the perfect blend of silver and copper. The result is a smooth tube sound, yet very detailed and open, with non-existent background noise, and a very large Soundstage.
Constructed of three wires, consisting of 10 awg 99.99% pure silver-plated copper with Teflon dielectric, are braided in a geometry that virtually eliminates all noise (drop dead silent). The wires are then shielded with a 100% coverage tinned copper shield braid. The shielded wires are swathed in Teflon wrap. Then the process is done again shielding the wires with another 100% Coverage tinned copper shield braid and swathed with Teflon wrap. Finally finishing off the aesthetic is Black Techflex sleeving. Available in 15-amp or 20-amp terminations (20-amp IEC connector is a Wattgate 350I AG “HC”) as well as Schuko Plugs are available.
Power Cable Features:
- Military Spec Wire
- 10 Awg 99.99% pure silver plated copper wires (Line, Neutral, and Ground)
- Teflon Dielectric which provides an extremely Quick and accurate Power Cable
- Available with a 15 Amp or 20 Amp IEC
- Double shielded with a 100% coverage 99.99% tinned Copper Shield Braid.
- Dual Teflon wrap
- Super Flexible
- Completely Hand built from the Ground up
- Made in The USA
- Multi layered nonmagnetic stainless steel and carbon fiber housing, incorporating acetal copolymer. The best damping and insulation materials for improvements in frequency extension, tonal quality, and RF/EMI noise
- Rhodium over 99.99% OFC Solid Red Copper On both IEC and Plug
- Cryo Treated for 48 Hours at -192 degrees
- 3ft $329
- 4ft $339
- 5ft $359
- 6ft $379
- 7ft $399
- 8ft $419
Each Additional foot add $30